Re: [CBQ] Repacking Locations

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Repacking Locations
From: "'John D. Mitchell, Jr.' cbqrr47@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 01:39:04 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1422236347; bh=7Cinm4jaqYDtA5sY/rhn1RlnSZdr56sDgnbw3zWT/Gg=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=KGVZzxHzbeh6FybcBcZeVVJSVG0K06Hpx+3cCaXI8tw6zVD5lw932HhAplhZ3WNAT6CWlDn69vsKirhcFbFtTLwgQorahnC/162QKf054SAIK4iJkX+8yT31UUdzjvNyykH+/Sgt2mRBa9STKiiD3NK45BnwEOpGQZeq41oEImw=