Re: [CBQ] Resin FM-11 and FM-14 Kits

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Resin FM-11 and FM-14 Kits
From: "'sartherdj@aol.com' sartherdj@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 19:45:51 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1422233153; bh=dSKfrg/7N3wsHmTo6cs9D/GE7VCKdGqbM5jDjl1g0pA=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=NQEaJF+FVWWtPM9GdhGyMjuI0LCRseD3X+ZIthyOUizywoeyfzOj7a28/01Gzmk/+xJqtPKkHwoha+RhULsTewVhq5vba8IX6IJbIPYQvBYiGMmd5zp23h/KmZ64YKZuRUUtitF4GTb4FtUlJ9g5eKtVKt2j3xYJMSDlFHMBiIw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Nelson,

Yes, I have followed this topic as it is one that is of interest to me.  I've found the CB&Q "Wheel Reports to be incredibly useful to determine which type cars from what RR may have appeared on the CB&Q C&I Line in my time period.  Those are great documents for operators that want to run realistic trains on a specific part of the CB&Q.  They have helped me stay focused and not be tempted to buy cars that I like the look of.

Later,  Dave