RE: [CBQ] Repacking Locations

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Repacking Locations
From: "'Nelson Moyer' ku0a@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 14:29:08 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1422217751; bh=XCi/NFzy7W2yPb6w8Q69D2hrct7ChRKIk9V5/RSITBk=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=u1bFMm7XAz+7uRNjCIQDu7nx+kWHazbEcuI4sKUD410f6XDLYzMomTNNJ6dSqL3InKmSwJbyunEK066Oukg1udqeiGjSxZbWUg4UHaNcPtUxi+E/johGQwCkV0AvpBSzIIB1H54oqMHYggQ5tCfgQl7gdoWGPIqwaaFArtSDrws=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I looked at the system map for the missing packing locations, and I propose Frannie, WY for FRN and Dubuque, IA for DB. Are there other plausible locations. I’m stumped on SE unless it’s Seneca, NE. Anybody else wish to hazard a guess, or better yet, have the definitive answer?

Nelson Moyer