Re: [CBQ] Double or a Triple ?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Double or a Triple ?
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 15:18:15 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1401304697; bh=4/6EbnIPRpyyx97juWp+dSHOVj3noGY0qx3R99pmCVo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=bpg5FqLk4n4GuW0ZiQu9vsvnEb5O4VznZGIorpS4TvELtNQPIcMztI2MdyydfRm3I4zETIwRwVfKDm2LjTiJi3KlKsvnkcQyJkOce84/0wMjA69q00GQGmIc+pHPzObhtstpKf9Zmb3ncLYnE8Ym70dg23GYWGv2mxrxF8J0TgY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The only times(s) I ever came close to participating in a double was on the
Hildreth local eastbound coming out of Deweese across the Blue River bridge
(10mph restriction)..around the curve and then uphill to the flatland west of
Edgar Hwky 14....

Most time with full tonnage our SD7 was down to a slow walk with lots of weed
juice and dust flying diesel smoke pouring out and wheel slip light flashing on
and off....but we always made it hence no "lapback"

Pete