Re: [CBQ] Double or a Triple ?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Double or a Triple ?
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 11:01:45 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1401289315; bh=M2bPGXb3POEjdfbt4ys7txyTUevbkvRmP7dGI1z1qJA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=YJLiY0x7/8EbRXnpPaO1a/RDqdgcSQf92TGImffmRT8bmvtMOg3KcyEdSkru4ok8UWLixpSB2t3GiHl53nhAtB+XHX61RBEvAJako21Wf8Z1UZ2FJ/oI1oe7JvHXDoA22FMDNsHLsGNTYziWTiNgS2Z4IeqiqUsld/uXK7qzgMA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo...Don't give me too much credit.....I never did it...But I do read the old
RAILROAD MAGAZINE and that's where my answer came from...It didn't involve a
situation completely analagous to yous, but it did give me the idea.

Petge