Re: [CBQ] Double or a Triple ?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Double or a Triple ?
From: "Leo qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 23:08:00 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1401250084; bh=NanYaMDKn+A7f6hmNVb9OAll1yFpjWfYIPyojlIi/zc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=sgDbZ9F5t7aeMwfrbCLt84/N3orgPryzVqF3+4LwcU25XO8nPATmgbThxyLT3B0Un6gJBeAQHShSIF1MN8n+FzubwsAq9U1TpBE3oNHCeFkOp9T1cDrx04Q/NCArHh3kFY0cz4ROxxDshTWe5dYdiKqxKyT2R1RIbFTJskyvgUk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I should also say that as usual Pete has part of the right answer. Amazing what
a flat lander RR'er knows about about doubling hills.

Leo

Sent from my iPad