Re: [CBQ] What could these crates be?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] What could these crates be?
From: RWA325@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 18:34:31 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1395354872; bh=S02EeAs2EtnbIPaH15gerJzPNyxQV4zF4DruhjXbe58=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Full-name:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ZBDJx2bYGbzBD4ZLqMzOeNgVVAZM2RkSMwiL3YM+zWi0R4zVwbJGWirpmoCHP21AGOJaNskl781WbwWmCwcZjfe79NH368sONeCD+6qp6akIsHvrJGLqO3aEpywIUQ+bPeU7Ljmkl83pSMPVdDY1tJjfnwfzKK57Q1m30AejKNU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Pete,  Banana pudding was common in our family in central Ohio as far  back
as I can remember (b. 1942).  My sister still makes it on occasion, to
utilize bananas that are getting overly ripe.

Bob Arthur

In a message dated 3/20/2014 1:51:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,