Re: [CBQ] Re: Track oiling

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Track oiling
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 10:50:41 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1389628242; bh=5Cz1b9w7RAdn/23FZT1VpyyzpzD+l6cTVOGgiMsRNpg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=P1/S3FP9mRxExHN2WVoE0u5A2/9bKWWkx+V7O2OOJ2QayzkzqF+RAi1/XVxBZ04+hCxqDGRxqzJGcr9lJ36VtOpeXrAyKgbnlHfF/nM5iXQDHGlcjkDWLdy1YYuNBZncEj6+CaQkKoMX6aFzE3IZ3rUcO6v3VVClJYnBYC9ZBV4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Just a "little something"  a reminder from something else...My wife used to say..."everything reminds you of something"..and that is true.

During my early days in the "railroad game" I was with the RI's "District Maintenance Engineer" and after visiting each section gang as we left he would ALWAYS say..."Don't get your MOTOR CAR hit"

Pete