RE: [CBQ] Re: Signals on the Q - West End Burlington Yard CTC

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Signals on the Q - West End Burlington Yard CTC
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:59:44 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1381514141; bh=ZIyWjpX/qCEm+9X6UWUSd82dMt7gcF0JM7d/RGVnfg8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index:Importance:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=wsj2Ux+kym/Sz/xOg7ddPOfA3fHwpSetHUi5ijj8/M25Ddz4aHJuMMX9Ba8QIgiGc9WsheU32xx/ULg8iyBiMOOqQcqJdME30EbFn0f8nks8GV1xC2UeYlvOM6EhX04hAy+YZKmXN+ZNnrtNeEjzkXxo2T+zvjLTwnITPtaZ7MM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Randy,

It would help to know what years you're talking about. My 1953 employee
timetable says the Westbound and Eastbound main were under ABS from Main St.
West to Ottumwa. I don't know when it was converted to CTC. The only CTC
around Burlington in 1953 was from Connett to Wood Tower according to my TT.

I enjoy firsthand accounts, and find them informative, but they would be
more useful for modelers if the dates were included with the accounts, since
practices changed over time.

Nelson Moyer