RE: [CBQ] Signals on the Q

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Signals on the Q
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 10:59:38 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1381417188; bh=7oj2PX2i7W3Aowlmu1ldZRi6NCwoHR7aaIh418EGI5w=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=4PKG+kU7dtR6DYaZ59hKUXyPHrD9KO/8Q3Cdyb0NSUkUOf6y9M7oSHYMiAFaD7JKEFt/rPBErkkG+O+vTJUD3mXrnJ9zinCzUhLZ8anLCzKMbX1RSiGLrQfQNR+Kvx8qYxMzCJmOuiFeAYFKw6uEMQF+YfTGpujuyixL5UrxxNI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

If I recall correctly, I remember seeing an END CTC sign for westbound trains at the east side of the Main Street crossing.  I’ll see if I can locate a photo of it in any of my photos.

Dave