Re: [CBQ] Re: Train # 1 Mail Train St. Louis to Burlington

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Train # 1 Mail Train St. Louis to Burlington
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 13:03:23 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1377363812; bh=1bUR6S/tlSesxe1XswCzk1IYPPHEaV9nESFSZrhEDBg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ZEMBnnmudp1G1Jdr2Eb5Y+tDaKr9e6yvACTlWol3ScRzw948QseM2mDDkXEFIdtbRh89hJ33uz/cZ46UqDat7txnuaAaE9DI43s13Hmochwex7eEsARnKRjdBFd1Z23Se6/liD4mM925RHfg+mYscqIq+YLrG7jE8aHm0xEAcOk=