[CBQ] Fw: [BRHSlist] Re: Burlington E's

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: [BRHSlist] Re: Burlington E's
From: "BillG" <Qglick@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 00:10:07 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1377303040; bh=ZqXOClHiiGtooJsN7vV+qDvjj73r4G03rYloaQORrDA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=lESsTbqXo244wOrdR1S26LvGGsBK8zcdqMKo5Pj2OYSdbQqJPWB34oskt/lHaDZc/IXvfm05sDNMtmfP/mVqLg+BTqSZoJ3rFeJe/wVeBNWfGaazOnegtuhrj1QCM6qxhwpPR3edJAzvyXMhDJf+qZ9tEAnmAr7UMmlUfigtu58=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Rich

Give me a call at 408-292-0215
or email is OK to.
We have not talked for years, just thought we should.

Bill Glick

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com