Re: [CBQ] Re: Power Car On East End On Dinky

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Power Car On East End On Dinky
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 20:08:44 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1362548589; bh=Dml4+Fnd0DcDdTvqhdElGogVoGfTGNRpfvg56+7/q30=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=23Fi9Ce+OI2R9U8IjOCWK/oRfnGcH0p5lYJ2eVN4AwbC8loenfiFJ+VPRRdv41DmJMJ1SOG7SODjmZbRt03KVvP5W4AtS9GrJwI0d0hUoPqNBPhvrT8VmNESWJyf0hg4LCJQLIBr6Uc/hVDFT98pK3K6cP2HDE6HCgQroHItTks=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The City, and State would not allow that as they were the reason the viaduct was put in in the first place.  There is plenty of room to put the third main back on the viaduct(it was built three track with the idea to add two more on the right side(looking west)))  IF they would quit storing trains on the Mainline I tried to get him to think outside the box and extend it all the way to Earlville and the C&I to Steward.  Both still undeveloped but growing faster then the corn.
Steve in SC