[CBQ] Re: Power Car On East End On Dinky

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Power Car On East End On Dinky
From: "tallowpot80" <tallowpot80@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 05:40:25 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1362375628; bh=vrk7WoMmwBoF3GaCOPTpZ+VMiP92QEGU9VP0E0re4ro=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=3fhqqnduP4lcWfkr1HzU81q428aeBu77psq3SNOAlOiE7RMNch4TZijfRgCTC5fTHxAQZbWcfG7VWc/WzvwqqUwm1Ociizt59vzwHN3H3ThbVYKTnYJmnnjZQDrzqHo7ei9hwaiGBNtd7mCah1EA7hhV5gTc6CT2supi7ht7EE8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill, that is a neat photo not only of the dinky but also of Fairview ave and
pepperidge farm.  Did the pepperidge extend past the main elevator portion of
the building and curve back behind the platform?  If so what was the capacity
back then?  Today the wheel stops are just about even with the west end of the
tall metal (white/silver) portion of the building.  Also, (sorry for the random
???) I saw a picture of a car set on the Fairview ave team track (which I
assume was on the north side coming off the main by Maple ave).  When was that
removed and were there other tracks serving the couple industries in the north
side?

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com