RE: [CBQ] U30B

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] U30B
From: "Scott Myers" <Scott.Myers@kbr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 13:22:40 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1361128997; bh=U0JUZlQjtWGxjiCH6R+QUzuqkHmowtok1q+i+yu+T1E=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-MimeOLE:Content-class:Message-ID:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:References:To:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-KBRstamp:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=LC8s6ZDCmQJomrmKsXpMy8RkgL8v4fYKDZ5zfNQahJV+0OneKFM8eBS7DlPGfHyv68Bm9o1gr5tZ5I1W8LAv7mQPt6EWYGOo/DKueHJMrjqv4lzewnXChM7ak0sgmGCofUGHtaix7Sq5qWagkfl80fpQuUIq/Vje7HvelPW4yNE=