Re: [CBQ] Re:early CB&Q family members

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re:early CB&Q family members
From: Keith Nystedt <keithnystedt@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:33:37 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359570821; bh=8yz1yWzr3H8vSvBnzcKWLfy/NETVHmYDo9k3X5Vw48U=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=a03ysv+wpS4TZTTrzUFoOFT+I8g1NWud+2xuagTMJTVwi82svD4g+roADKSzAPCc0zDEKzmvZ7RH+DU0RffBk99CLxHVQMFdVhaMT05d/iC/L+ZS+vSiCo12kuzpisgkDVAWvnkAJjIWVfGuFYtPHBocarHCXs7OT20T/j5y3mE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bill, The hardware store in question was called Belmont Hardware and was owned and operated by Riley and Harriet Fleetwood from the early 1950's until they sold it around 1963. They were like second parents to me and I stayed with them quite a bit in the apartment that was above the store. Did your relative buy the store from them?

Keith Nystedt
Phone 630-697-1334