Re: [CBQ] Switcher Assignments

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Switcher Assignments
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:35:34 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359049032; bh=ymSCWYSjYw6HkzVadOiY+XbIH7qz1ljwpj0PvaoNIvc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-EIP:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=4wchwHPb+FM6GGznSE/hLZDnlKl2TEWPdbMCuVKlFN2fuWqhj/OTyqZDQJwDgaTO6bGl/FfC78TNz8eh/ytpje01j+mRqCO0pMk1AlWkZRzTZMwZp1aMiP0o5j7k81EnaVWtR7Tl0+J8TekcX902aQZDSOPw+CnALxfUsqTSF08=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Nelson,
Do you know how much steam power was still being used in '52?  Maybe that's what was pulling the Burlington-Washington train.
At first I couldn't figure out why there was no switcher in Keokuk in the first set of assignments and then realized it was still probably a steam switcher.
Duncan Cameron