[CBQ] Re: Oregon Signals

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Oregon Signals
From: herrick@krausonline.com
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 17:48:44 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1357148927; bh=5/zJvjkJxKMtkYGW0T7KyqnAZ6m5JgqiJFMKZFjsfho=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=afg9rbuUvX+0/DRKxRcM3RxaQaeifuxItl1+IURwptOUkSihY3QDnZobXAqgfqmf85LPRGNPulMw5ozHDsgB72hfpn9FO+xtcH9BYFcehN78V3pOQHJHX7R5kYrrwgZvWWZpzIECSY1LjzjLdqxdHhJJhCZRByZTgKs45aml40s=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thank you Mike. Could you take a guess as to why the diagram shows both a dwarf
and a single head leaving signal? Steve, I think you have the same track chart
that I do.

Bob

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com