[CBQ] Re: Oregon Signals

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Oregon Signals
From: herrick@krausonline.com
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 00:44:09 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1357087451; bh=KgrdVbU9DXtAHRy9rp17AzyrWhT0u2dNWWPGsEd8Ljs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ga3O1nxniaEhwM3MUOw/hEDZLkr+D5fJBPrnOXLhI/ClYMxTqWkhhS94SzvruHrove/NW1FqfCGgru72puhCDf5L34EecFn5ueNxwsMwwRkc/nj6DTvjDOCSNocH4oEOSAps6FAvY7hfDK+91mCYdp44d5hI6Or/ZT+BJTyCqgc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thank you, Steve. So would you please explain for a non-railroader the signals
at either end of the passing track at Oregon? The 1967 track chart shows
two-head signals on the main and a single-head signal plus a dwarf on either
end of the siding. Now the photos I've seen never show the dwarf signal.

Bob Herrick

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com