Re: [CBQ] Re: Color Match - Grays for diesel hoods

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Color Match - Grays for diesel hoods
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 22:05:31 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1356321640; bh=pwusEFNUdDZdML8XxhgJ6sl3ikDdmig7draO22bLGT8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=1Y0VoRBxGiftj14VjQGXCy6afKRAV0/83ImkSvzeOG3P9rb+Q7j9lPUnAE1miO+4fR80OOzKwGVjktY4PB4lLe9DPfBNftJiwlCLmsxkABXE0Fig6R/Eytl1mP2EGEY7f2Xa6nLU3sqHU244WoxyxNrwGItTri4BaIBjM/oTd7E=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi Nelson,

1602-105 is no longer made as this was a limited run color but I believe there may be some bottles left at Badger, you would have to call or order some to find out. Also I forgot about two other CB&Q colors that I made, these also were only available in 4oz bottles and a limited run color. 1602-101 CB&Q Suburban Green and 1602-102 CB&Q Suburban Tan. These colors were made to go with a CB&Q Suburban Commuter car kit that was made in HO, the kit manufacture was suppose to put our color info in with the instructions but that never happen and no one knew about the colors when they bought the kit, we have lots of this color.

This limited run color line was an idea that I had some years ago, I made five different railroad colors but at the last minute Badger lost interest in the project and nothing was ever said to Walthers or hobby shops and I was stuck trying to sell the paint my self. Dave Lotz sold a lot of the CB&Q gray through his old company Q Connection and the other colors I sold my self. I can't remember if Dave bought all the Q gray that was left for Q connection or not maybe he remembers, Dave? But I can tell you that there is Suburban colors left!

John Lee MMR
Hobby Consultant
Badger Air Brush Company
Visit us @ www.badgerairbrush.com