[CBQ] Re: Dispo of CB&Q Silver Orchid

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Dispo of CB&Q Silver Orchid
From: "Eric" <eric_d_hopp@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 03:03:54 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1353639839; bh=0tw4wM8ELZk+ybm71+fotFeN4/6HRmblCZ+UQVNTOIE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=moZvvdW2dx0IC1YNZyH0tIJ33ABaomQ9pvbKMoXBUlKdIDD/3gFLbusl/l+xVxAoM35tKTs9wx+t5aIk+hYYgwhqjG8m7RdN+Be1yt1akkV9Ggy4enVJRnBDyolv7ohM47l1qq8MUGpSdw8ak4ukxpbsrZ65xNmpwjEEin1oKl8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
That's GN 1320 with the blue tarp on the dome.

Eric

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com