Re: [CBQ] Re: CUS Tower

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: CUS Tower
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 22:27:05 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1353641230; bh=LuvT3ZPUcvwdcjLdH6dxbMVUv+jA1TqYAYUFG/IIHmw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-VSS-INFO:X-AOL-VSS-CODE:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=VIoQdpxQEkORXrN5g13YJC8RksWYfZFZyHB430COZEgcdnWNFrXscZo0m4hPxqX7HXNABZ7cmJof7KuHfvh80akZcB05R823e4NDhcWIC6xjpKAO4c73aIp2Q//O1ds39BZ0G4eRB/Y4s3u1bF56WL4Qxi1KocDeOgKEptPHHwA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Larry and all who responded,

Thanks for the information.  The link below is fascinating.  Some great information about the brewery.  I've often wondered what that bottle-shaped structure was for.  Dennis Popish (BRHS member) sent me the following additional information:

Rich