Re: [CBQ] Re: Dispo of CB&Q Silver Orchid

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Dispo of CB&Q Silver Orchid
From: Nicholas Pitsch <pitschni@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 19:58:29 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1353556712; bh=DBQOSjT4kqaU/djS1ksKwI+8DfC5i0VNhoJzQK3hFYE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=XP4SmCfh/9yoCtPFfsdvPbI5AgTIf/vZSYotTrhdtHXs111YG9tE0JbryCDcWcTe60IvvoPDmicg+fE+VOrY7tk50lHokdAoqlZYzbsEVrZDovz/eY6cGp0mtWEVXYnPfRz/oMeEWn2ADPedkDTtAlxk21nGZNEU8H1wqYWI0Ns=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks, all for the responses - I took a look at the link below, and the last picture on the website I think has a view of the car I'm curious about - the car in the same line as Silver View, nearest the building, ahead of the dome car with the blue tarp on it - that's the one.  I'm not even sure it's a Burlington car - the window arrangement is what got my attention.  I'm still learning to ID cars based on external details, and this particular one does not resemble any I've recorded (on film or pixels) previously.

Regards -

N. L. Pitsch