Re: [CBQ] Fwd: Fire Insurance Efficiency tests

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fwd: Fire Insurance Efficiency tests
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:01:15 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345604477; bh=gTwCGgdZ6csByAWghnSpX9MQRaJjrkwkYVjavYuTkfg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=V9cyerImTiGGN6y5Ispt3qlm4MqEzQJhvulxUVjFjF9M7eaXNm/GCGIOCnyda4oXMGBFK/nueg0Kd2Af0Hb4Az+8e1k1Htra8NDBH3vKmdotfBXSJDZsfIlDui/epBxy