RE: [CBQ] Fwd: Fire Insurance

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Fwd: Fire Insurance
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:47:27 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345560452; bh=eSrWEHuQoDsRI9LpvNWhIGyVEklWzItGIq+avhuVvcw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=UDGRUW//xg5Znyf+g5RdL3Rp6w4xT2jW1TVZAG/Opri0yGaUFSVC89bNWdU8hyzxyVT3QC4yAZZcDEnctehBET9/Yx1lhi5xZ4ZEbfdJasxcja0RbiqKZcbhqRJwphan
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo-

Could you explain more what happened?   I believe you are describing a setout on the IHB interchange track south of the Eastbound main.  How did the train handling result in the damage?

Charlie Vlk

When we stopped at Congress Park to s/o he used a lot of independent as he had used the train line earlier. My partner made the cut and they pulled ahead spreading the mainline rail all the way to Maple Ave. Long story short the evening dinky parade was a mess and we all received the letter about" to determine your responsbility concerning the incident at Congress Park on ".