Fwd: [CBQ] Fwd: Fire Insurance

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: [CBQ] Fwd: Fire Insurance
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:00:56 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345593668; bh=cslFt/oMmT8ip+BhOpJm+dnvI0EIW7C4fTIzdP0DGGk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=PvHBwZIBw2fhY4/ct1fs9YFa3nqySCopcXGmPWcLC44K67Ryx61+WRxKY7vRRkeJeMVJRlz54wwn2Q9U4NHgYb+vH/oNp0KIHN80mH8iLsLC4jfaeeX53hE1qhbOXHHX
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

And just so noone thinks I was picking on the Q about nonaligned drawbars the current issue(2012#3) of the Cheap & Nothing Wasted HS actually discusses the same subject for a brief moment in a feature article !

Leo Phillipp