Re: [CBQ] Fwd: Fire Insurance

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fwd: Fire Insurance
From: Stephen Levine <sjl_prodigynet@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:12:52 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345572774; bh=K/VX1GC28pjJCLQHfhekhn2uN0gKWYnbVdxrTHNY5GA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=EQTS3rZUbuZgpPs25m8tJEPEvdlEDnVUg8vbOMys+UmfEHbOH5OvPjbRB7xvJbLlBNK0hc7JRnQWm1akO8L45hoQHJb93lAu/xoFiUFfjSFymDgsn6UWPdF4iJzzWNJu
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

What was an "Efficiency Test"?