Re: [CBQ] Fire Insurance

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fire Insurance
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:43:05 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345520586; bh=FQdALM3aP3FVrrHpAiq1S54en2HH2jgXHEiZhtZxxms=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ohF0g1pbObq/T4S3Y1IRT+1KD2opqUM73RK+iSt+eSBYv2D+/j9+LypT7TKVq07pneXT6zTdVml36F1dkbhpXfS2bij5hLkYmX0d+PGH2XYpN04W64Z9LI7R0uK/VOdP