RE: [CBQ] CB&Q photos from the '60's

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q photos from the '60's
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 09:03:44 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1343397829; bh=/YvZMuuJtZF+XkPgrAU5Dgh1hoD94jLT/qzs1TCtx88=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=R6XNfaH4YYqR1fZ6qKFUo+uuPTYuNz/QEIOcmovVF3gp05h0eZ9NoqZBoIGQaT46oEBcm2swoGrL6A7BOT5z/wHS+k7ZQm71z9cY2oyZoD5hVPrF7Ydpx34MY0hRrnvH
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Larry-

Wow, what a great collection of photos!!!

Thanks for sharing them with us!!!

Charlie Vlk

PS- Did you ever run into Bruce Turner on the BN?  He was a Trainmaster and lived in Bolingbrook in the early 70’s and we were in a Model Railroad Club together then.  He was an N Scaler and had a rather nice layout that we operated.  I believe he is retired in the St. Louis area after working Crawford Hill and at the Menk (the Fink) Center in Fort Worth.