RE: [CBQ] 1918 Valuation Report map inquiry

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] 1918 Valuation Report map inquiry
From: HOL WAGNER <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 07:17:38 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1343395059; bh=0c7fXtkidINYKTt7nCD4h71Ez/GBpEkJHEcsQ3cDK6Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=tZ6DdKIxx1Ou1g9gZT4ps3os8FdojlENPNT/J/zpyNKzBYI1v1o6wwo9x2zyuLoQGnGDjN47OKfKdbovMQIreBQ/FBp/P1SrI3sb1uXVPZQDtDVyFLOzgPAh4RzIL3Gr
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

In 1918-19 the Q made drawings of all locations, systemwide, where two or more valuation sections met, and these were conveniently reproduced in 8.5x11 format.  But there is no map for macomb, so presumably it was somewhere within a single valuation section.  Which means no help from my end.  Sorry.

Hol Wagner