Re: [CBQ] Newberry Archives

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Newberry Archives
From: John Stell <stell_john@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 19:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1340854835; bh=WRCTjacPXCn80W+7frVX0paTLMrJ2dTwYV6tcH5EHAg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=nXc+CwR9sp/YZzGOohxqieiOHHhIGYEqQgOAQvpneWpkbaG8IZqJkKKN0XTtjvJXHBvaFCn6R5ZqSM+LkIa3QwFq6v1dlirdEFQwgGfO+5Lyr/rVvXIXUNb04017B91p
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1340854831; bh=dZgqQvVE+RxhBR42QFckc67GsTUwXh5mr6fMTpHojE0=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Reply-To:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=GDD7J0BEhQknHDRYJq9BBmNuotwtGqN9Xl4FYwdXIzqxnvFZTfLLsqYv2fYTTwGtZZbPxgAprRYX0frlv14XvY9NNltMhHgjENH/MS6MwSHxMAbE89wpyf2yPdE2NbdG