[CBQ] Re: Burlington Sand Tower Question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Sand Tower Question
From: "POOTUS2010" <bearmtnbob@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:23:57 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1334323440; bh=YjmO9OAbVVDZGudRdZoRppYyd6X58m4iBOnWhWfvBuo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=QRj0PhQQEDW0mTb5G1j1LyCFYkKJSHoQIgHaSF8EDtmWwbbob8aZYhReCrjO5zeVblmUPS3/mGf9X/VQwoySRE9fmqUXMKSOL9x90J5ySFnny+8rXBxP4T7iuINEk0gT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com