Re: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Sand Tower Question

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Sand Tower Question
From: "homanfamily" <homanfamily@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:11:30 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1334077891; bh=lbaeU34crUGC0JCorWm9PBgcNMUp2mioXT0ggaOzW9w=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:Authentication-Results:X-Received-SPF:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BTbryXVGGmE1JHWRGwkWi6ApNpKEy2F8A7AlZ6d3jQ67byUAN7E7gsXXzHMvvZiRcTh40BmBlHuNKtGuX0nO8A6o2qhXCK7MFRjPfhmDYGJpWKdfKgde9eo7WMgtxOxw
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
You might look in old Locomotive Encylopedias, as manufactures took large
ads in them, often with photos or drawings of their products.  I don't know
if there was a seperate book or journal for shop men.  C&NW Historical
Society did put out a nice two volume set on support facililties, with great
photographs.
                                                                        Pat