Re: [CBQ] Re: Doodlebug Motors? [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Doodlebug Motors? [1 Attachment]
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:41:34 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1332124897; bh=lbAJ3OFIWH0hmQUSxSFdD55+WskPluw66u/A38DCaSQ=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=WLRsymyjub/pztXynLK/jnHekhu1NgewLKEZiA7qbHyFSDd1yX08nMAwzrHYQljzZG4OSnarhKta3nlpzkAyrkdPrA3927ffUNgilUHaNZuAjw7yK1p0I1uFSmea1UgT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from STEVEN HOLDING included below]

Attached is spread sheet from the diagram book dated 5/53 for motor cars
LH is Lima Hamilton and or Hamilton engines with the dates for conversion of cars to diesel engines
many other cars were around but awaiting AFE's to be converted to trailers or other use
I will try and get it in the file section also
Steve in SC