RE: [CBQ] Doodlebug Motors?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Doodlebug Motors?
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 20:05:17 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331946289; bh=JhkpFpDHKSFpzIRFMD7OnaGjrFU3dPA9WSsEKYbKsC8=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index:Importance:X-MIMEOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=DT5eApGmeAhyh/KNaN7KDsBjbWAxoIuBQ0zlP6tzD3imfNdFwcmORDyy8HMdIakNk83CwhJusLh8thlXmvaDFk96OT0qVgXBYPBAM/DP6xNJNniKzOD/LF6D5GoNR57b
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Most of them were re-engined with Caterpillar four stroke diesel engines that sounded like nothing else on the railroad. I'm afraid you are out of luck on sound chips. They were not quiet. If you have heard a D-7 Cat, you know how they sounded.