Re: [CBQ] Re: Doodlebug Motors?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Doodlebug Motors?
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:00:24 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1332122427; bh=WRhO6QiWNneG9bNshwBMhUx5x59q8x/Azo8kyQpfeSw=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=IbqffiSZpthg697Ao7a5agaeWAGsgHMBebpICPtQhuqR7t3ivPXQKir3B48/660mYOW9J47zJ+B45/wuSEdxWm+39kdkGZXTlpNcX8g2r8j39W5LKu/ztpsS49MYQaxs
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hang on guys I am working on a spread sheet of the Doodlebugs
Steve in SC
When I can and building a house at the same time