Re: [CBQ] Re: C&S branch lines in southeast Colorado and northern New Me

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: C&S branch lines in southeast Colorado and northern New Mexico
From: "sartherdj@aol.com" <sartherdj@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:50:06 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1327593015; bh=wXasDoMXtw1Vs1PmU0C4BnITe1eP/cnTQWWiAfuJbuc=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=sJUGXeveC8pDTw8bcFqOvgkph6Zbjmk5/uzqijNYYmbPin5ombJB+xk5l1zl6qDX45cDtTg2UIHceYWZfrhDEm8IWsE2e3khs/HH6mfUmy5ZLjPv/VqikiJ3Icp2f6dQ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hol.

Thanks for this helpful information.  Since I'm modeling the "Q" between 1955 and 1968 I'll be certain to get the AB brakes for the model.

Coronado Hobbies in Phoenix has some O-Scale stuff so I'll give them a call first and see if they can help with the trucks.  What's the old saying,  "If I only knew then what I know now, I would have ...."   Well, I definitely would have bought more All Nation models.

Thanks again for the waycar interior photos you posted a while back.  They, along with some plans supplied by Glenn Guerra and information from former CB&Q employees along with present day owners of "Q" waycars have proved very helpful indeed.

Later,  Dave Sarther                    Tucson, AZ