[CBQ] Re: C&S branch lines in southeast Colorado and northern New Mexico

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: C&S branch lines in southeast Colorado and northern New Mexico
From: "Jonathan Harris" <jonathanharris@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:47:31 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1327070854; bh=3sEb2sP21MDUg5o1BMbXW6ibfrWm/QsnPWdF+o++VT8=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ohmxdIuTFfgjT2FtKCpr/BBvAPASqOl+dlBEKz/vejZV7XMBC3cjn4YFGL/RnpC7PP/sQsxicxvtLrMMNM0PupRdELfE+xZ4tOSrxx2dBAi4iW4xFCOYEP7hejNEbCW/
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thank you. Going up that canyon must have been a pretty spectacular ride. The
C&S abutted some beautiful scenery along the eastern flank of the Rockies. The
pictures I've seen of the branches that got a little deeper into that country
(Owl Canyon, Horse Creek) are fascinating ? wish there were more; they'd make
great modeling subjects.

Jonathan

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com