Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Waycar Assignments

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Waycar Assignments
From: "sartherdj@aol.com" <sartherdj@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:56:43 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1324403817; bh=k9iJ7uq2W0NAlDv6lsnbDM5H05E8oFbVhKWlRrEZdEk=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=fgzdx2h1fSx5EP0kXe5z2PECuDnlkJeoUSE3TTUZ/V1ct8yHI5IcRm8LQA+eoh0bhrfIS2TqvgXP5+M2ZjWXSJqeXdv8JFy6+oQNo68FPLYEADKPd87EQ61H/HxhQltg
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo and John,

Thanks for your replies to my question about waycar assignments.  To date I have found a few photos documenting specific waycars at Oregon, IL.  I will continue to search for more photos at that location or nearby locations along that line from the 1950' and 60's.  To date I have found some photos on line of waycars from that era between Chicago and Aurora, for example at Naperville, but there is no way to tell if the train was headed towards the Twin Cities or coming from the Twin Cities or Lines West to Denver.

 I will also begin a search for train consists from that time period.  Any suggestions where to look?

Later,  Dave S.     Tucson, AZ