[CBQ] Re: CB&Q Waycar Assignments

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Waycar Assignments
From: "qmp211" <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 06:38:38 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1324535921; bh=gbI+9wQKoWW6ig0X/Qm/5iWiYMdj87qiJCUuiQAxsGM=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PmcYBCwrJc8drhOnHOlDFQJmngNdyV0hqvdo0Pjqzk/wF3HpnlE2uq2b+ILNO7ovc2Wff5wq4nAYjCyKg8+x98Nd/I/lqTygWJzTMey36Fw2f7FtLIOdmYIym3vP57ie
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The Burlington Waycars has approximately 30 pages in the Appendix that deal
with assignments, grievances for assigned waycars and other specific
information. Most are reduced to fit 2 to a page, in color  and are clearly
legible.

There are Waycar Supplies Forms, emergency equipment lists, interior photos
and/or floor plan drawings for most all classes including the C&S except the
narrow gauge cars and FW&D cars. The interior photos are very sharp and clear.
Interior components and emergency tools for the most part are standard across
classes.

If you don't need to finish those models now you might want to wait for the
book. It will be here sometime in February. A website update is in process with
further details on delivery and previews of the book.

Hope this helps.

Randy Danniel
Mile Post 206 Publishing

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com