RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Waycar Assignments

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Waycar Assignments
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:08:15 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1324346853; bh=TGNZ6NsTLGoDKkIX9yljjfeS+Ds41PdLKfSODOQ5aqU=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Thread-Index:Importance:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PDdZxVN963Bh0ZiD/SGjnRNIP5fduaer6PyhrbnoOlpo4iKOOVX92qCJJRe6EbPwIG1AZ3QbgXeIWNU2o9GjSPkEcDoMKtmNPLk5QiDu/zuN5nGsTBjMSAfVDspdOqRr
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Randy Danniel has announced the book, The Burlington Waycars, purportedly
being released soon by Milepost 206 Press. I don't know if the book will
include a table of assignments, but maybe one of the authors could chime in
and answer that question.

Nelson