Re: [CBQ] Re: Oregon Truss Bridge Length/Height

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Oregon Truss Bridge Length/Height
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:18:50 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1324401539; bh=Qm9RkftNjFL/9VpfcZiWUZCIGFai1vopXxcORXNHKPw=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=SM1p0BwFUwghg01HMzyeQDHwH/P3X0vMu+GUCliRz/i8iTlbpmha/+A8z5gcORDU67lRkCZKAiYTd5TlW06Z2Vnyy/GH1XoMITokzo2xdZiDfv0Y3afWE9vdxwAGqqaA
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks, Paul.  In the other Oregon folders there are also a couple of bridge shots, including a good shot of the east brach girder bridge over the Rock.

Rich G.