Re: [CBQ] operational question

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] operational question
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 07:19:03 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1317727180; bh=ZOJmIq8QApNu9iEyopa1/4ibCNcL6P3TjMwWFkUvIvw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bRfIORjq0BhJikZBRXoDWZqyCcfw6rHTb3C2e4O2zJi96w/2jsDqmpQN00oIPA3JdinQiVZJYFGRaGPiDWz/XU+D/kNmfjIEL3mljvS0MSgRojrBQF1TRMXdUQMg5TTr
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John,
I'd never heard about that document.  Is it something that's available anywhere
-- libraries, BRHS archives?
Or do you think there are just a few copies in the hands of private individuals?
Googling "CB&Q reciprocal switching agreements" brings up nothing useful.
Duncan