Re: [CBQ] operational question

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] operational question
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 17:01:36 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1317675699; bh=guHxpJbJ5CU91+ouEJ8WnzTpBz6lmoLKgyMBDE9FfpM=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kk/+acmQGZSf8RInEmS0oqRkokyxDv073XCbBbysQF44eQkvTpXhm0NbrRBkS1d6xpix9W3d09kGMCVHOIRBzdEQcqMX53JkQRr+amVgE3Px5hvh51YQOn8Qi583bqSf
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Michael,
That helps a lot.  The info about the absence of a reciprocal switching
agreement is also helpful.  I hadn't discovered any information about the kind
of arrangement that might have existed in Keokuk.  I do have some evidence of
cars from General Mills, which would also have been on the Moora spur, going
out on the Rock Island, but the vast majority seem to have gone on the Q.
Based on what you've said that would suggest some kind of reciprocal agreement
between Q and Rock, which is possible.  I believe both switched Hubinger's,
which was the only industry directly accessible from Rock Island tracks.
Wabash and TP&W would have been transfer only.
Thank you for your help.
Duncan