RE: [CBQ] Ostriches?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Ostriches?
From: "Robert McNay" <CptMatt@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:10:48 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1309486259; bh=zdS5mVD07X2hzOAqxwLvrBi5bYVONV6HxfV9+B3gvR4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hcsLFzIwVGr+Ggm4KlauiHAWQb9JRmSoMTcrfa65EHjWQEXswnaZapltkOSvINA7nemu2q747RgaRdIfRgfGLoPo2FdUq18pY2JFicwlS1TtNoZ2qcpm2qV0qlYEE+2d
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Probably because it's a pain in the tookus to cook. It's so lean, it can go
from perfect to dried out in a flash. A grocery store in my old neighborhood
carried it and I tried fixing. Buffalo meat is easier to cook.

Rob McNay
Chicago IL

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com