Re: [CBQ] Ostriches?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Ostriches?
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 22:06:33 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1309403203; bh=7zo1XlAUJabM4uKl9v7YlNNprDAkJ6NhuWBGqeqIq+A=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=P+LwldRucJ2cWlxFXUT45WJU0i+1ufrlo5yryiBTqXIglVE1YCemLoxSM1M0N5BPNEFzCa6JSEP/NPGv07wNqYL/2kXxsCqMOhiNJP1teRp/V/ykJkNRgqd3H3xWBRka
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Maybe no one want to stick their neck out on this!

It does sound like an odd obsession with ostriches.  Did the Q have
any giraffe cars?  :^)

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at
http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/sets/

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com