Re: [CBQ] Ostriches?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Ostriches?
From: richtownsend@netscape.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 07:21:26 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1309432904; bh=NayIAsmB9taoUWKCUSdw6MWq8utR5T90xerMdFCXuv0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=OwCHvuyded3+lVsYgoTiyqUFr/qmrXcgu/72ofNyeT3N01GTjr1jiTNWodjs8uxG0yDpzaww9y2KjCn7FopQiAZLNXX0RLmpQWq17R8SQ8IHJmsljQZnq+Gk7ZZp2Hxn
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
 At some time around the turn of the century (from the 19th to the 20th) there
was a vogue in raising ostriches.  Perhaps there was significant shipping of
them at that time.  I have seen many photos of ostrich farms in the Los Angeles
area.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon