Re: [CBQ] Re: Galena Jct. Depot Photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Galena Jct. Depot Photos
From: ralph linroth <wcman8@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 07:52:35 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1303483956; bh=WNqDiln/Sws6eGTju6KliA+xWIr72c3iXjKrw6bXBno=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=KPuzq7DH2OFgwKtAEidKDR+gD0SZsLJbDrxzgaQlH5NytzfckGzCvZaMOS0VBCS5+9d+rBnHN0HQnfsfWd4UILQHUlTTBjrWEoH2ZuxCdUleFtgET1Vps03int7B8F1j
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Glen  I just got home from Arizona last night and am still unpacking.  I
will
try to e-mail you the track plans in the next few days.  Bud Linroth.