RE: [CBQ] 1945/46 Lincoln fireman's time book

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] 1945/46 Lincoln fireman's time book
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:11:32 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1297962709; bh=5x0iPR7r5sZXp1Uw50afhN/PHo0x1tEdF5kv0nLW5sQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=iiG0VFMRSYcMiehB0anbOe6ysUnLGrucx1UOMlKASABh1BxNsC980wghhVBNasDN8IVjHoftZTy51qSye7r9khPBq7CSwS7Tiflumg8hO8RYphwr9OP3QBIp51OJl+K9
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Excellent - my direct email address is dave_lotz@bellsouth.net.

Dave