RE: [CBQ] 1945/46 Lincoln fireman's time book

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] 1945/46 Lincoln fireman's time book
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:17:55 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1297894680; bh=UjEOEeSCqI40HYdsq4aFH2ipRXPAcdjpgCZayfX5zqk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RsBUpF8o9QkwiZ6YQUmRQde62yVHgTWWcvRFKq6esvawIYpBN1mEpsr6akIa+W4GraANBOed1JVGX9uuPsL6R9T/zDM3n9XLGcviBQV9hIztP5wsKSRfHBQrrjIty1Bt
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
May I suggest that if you do not have the ability to scan these, I would be
willing to do so in order for the BRHS to get an electronic copy of them.
After the scans are done, then you would be able to sell them.  If you are
not looking for any monetary gain, then you could donate them to the BRHS
and deduct their value from your taxes as a charitable donation.  The BRHS
is a 501-C-3 not-for profit corporation.

Dave Lotz
BRHS Zephyr Editor